I just love flowers on valentines day but I lean more to the alive in a pot type than cut and in a vase. Today I share my top 10 favorite valentine flower crafts for kids to make.
These would be great to make in classrooms or at home with your toddler or preschooler to give to someone special.
Also since I am only showing 10 here please pop on over to my valentines day love pinterest board to see more, I especially pinned tons of inspirational ideas just for you.
Top 10 Valentine Flower Crafts
Make these super easy and cute Flower Cards
Go the up-cycle route and make these just gorgeous Egg Carton Roses or this Spring flower
Practice those cutting skills and make this Valentine’s Paper Rose Cutout a free printable is included.
These tissue paper flowers with a lolly pop center are extremely cute!
Here is something different. Use those fine motor skills and make some yarn wrapped flowers! Change to some valentine colors and you are all set.
I think these Vibrantly Colored Coffee Filter Flowers will fit just about any theme that calls for flowers! I am so in love these.
Make some lovely art by using Celery to stamp Flowers or some corks and buttons!
Create an entire bouquet of cupcake flowers!
Looking for some more lovely valentine ideas?
- Top 10 Heart-shaped Animal Crafts from Artsy Momma
- Top 10 Valentine’s Day Handprint Crafts from Fun Handprint Art
- Top 10 Valentine Fine Motor Play Ideas from Craftulate
- Top 10 Sensory Ideas for Valentine’s Day from Wildflower Ramblings
- Top 10 Candy Hearts Activities for Kids from Little Bins for Little Hands
- Top 10 Preschool Activities for Valentine’s Day from Bare Feet on the Dashboard
- Top 10 Valentine Snack Ideas for Kids from Something 2 Offer
- Top 10 Valentine’s Day Ideas for Toddlers from Lemon Lime Adventures