Community helpers are a great theme to explore with preschoolers. It lets us talk about professions and in general how our society works in every day life.
Do check the bottom of this post for more ideas and printables for community helpers.
Today I have a quick print and enjoy i spy printable on this theme!
Download the i spy printable here.
There are many ways to use an i spy printable and I list a few here on how to play.
15 Community Helper Activities
FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:
- Community Helpers Bingo // The Letters of Literacy
- Community Helper Vehicles Count and Clip Cards // Modern Preschool
- Community Helper Pattern Block Mats // The STEM Laboratory
- Community Helpers Sort and Classify Mats // Fairy Poppins
- Community Helpers Sight Words Game // Play and Learn Every Day
- I Spy Community Helpers Printable // Powerful Mothering
- Community Helper Interactive Poem // Mrs. Jones’ Creation Station
- Community Helpers Counting Puzzles // The Kindergarten Connection
- Community Helpers Little Readers // Liz’s Early Learning Spot
- Community Helpers Mazes // Sara J Creations
- People Who Help Us Alphabet Match // Adventures of Adam
- Community Helper Math Games // Recipe for Teaching
- Community Helpers Easy Reader Freebie // The Simplified Classroom
- Community Helpers Write and Color the Room // A Dab of Glue Will Do
- Community Helper Alphabet Dab Sheets // Playdough to Plato